I teach One to One and small groups up to a maximum of three.
Your first session is 1.5 hours subsequent sessions are 1 hour.
The price includes me coming to you so you can enjoy it in the comfort of your own home.
Please phone for more information.
What are the benefits of private tuition?
- I come to you, so you can learn in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- People choose this way for various reasons, but mainly for the fact that programs are tailored to your specific needs.
- If you feel a class situation may not be right for you, personal tuition offers the opportunity to understand exactly the best ways in which yoga can help you, in a more detailed and effective manner. Yoga is a remedial therapy, and really helps with so many health problems.
What can you learn?
You can cherry pick from any element of yoga you wish to learn about or feel will give you more benefit, for example:
- physical postures to help with aches, pains, poor back health and various physical conditions
- relaxation to help with a stressful life
- mental health & well being, to help with depression and low mood and self esteem
- understand meditation and develop spirituality
Or I can teach you yoga as a whole.
Personal tuition may be more affordable than you think, as sessions are structured solely for you. You don’t have to take a session every week, you can if you desire, but I recommend fortnightly as this gives you time to absorb and work with the teachings and practice. Private tuition enables you to learn faster, and enable you to practice doing exactly what you need. I leave you with things you can practise in your own time.
Sessions are available in the daytime Monday to Friday.
Evening appointments are Mondays ONLY and subject to limited availability.
A One to One session starts from just £35.
One to One sessions up to a maximum 5 mile radius of my home which includes, Isham, Finedon, Irthlingborough, Cranford, Burton Latimer & Barton Segrave are £35 per session.
One to One sessions up to a maximum 10 mile radius of my home which includes Higham Ferrers, Rushden, Kettering, Rothwell, Wellingborough, Stanwick & Raunds and villages in between are £40 per session.
- For 2 people in Area A the cost is £45.00 – equating to £22.50 each
For 2 People in Area B the cost is £50 – equating to £25 each
- For 3 people in Area A the cost is £55.00 – equating to £18.50 each approx
For 3 People in Area B the cost is £60 – equating to £20 each
So if you take a fortnightly session for a group of three this equates to approximately just £10 per week pro rata, with no travel time and expenses. You can fit yoga into your time schedule; it might work out better than classes.
Please call me to discuss this further or to book your appointment.